Kaye was tagged in the magazine as “The girl you want to grow old with” and she definitely gave justice to it.Posing for the famous men’s magazine is a big leap on Kaye’s career, since, in most of her projects, she is being stereotyped to have a wholesome image.
She was born as Katherine Grace Cosme Abad on born May 17, 1982 at Easton, Pennsylvania, USA and as the sister of former child star, Sarah Jane Abad-Contreras. She started her career as member of the then Star Circle now Star Magic Batch 3 in 1993.
READ THE FULL STORY HERE:
- Luis Borges Lets His Hair Down for Spanish FHM (thefashionisto.com)
- FHM’s Sexiest Women in the World (vancouversun.com)
- ACP to close FHM (mumbrella.com.au)
- Bela Padilla: Filipina Actress Apologizes; FHM Pulls ‘Racist’ Cover (ibtimes.com)
- Victoria Koblenko For FHM Preview In Pleasurements Garments (blackrockstar.wordpress.com)
- FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World, Tulisa shows off curves in bandage dress (myfacehunter.com)
- FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women In The World: Breaking Down The Sports Hotties (businessinsider.com)
- Tulisa is FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World 2012 (mirror.co.uk)
- Photos: Sexiest women in the world (canada.com)
- Peter Facinelli Goes Up to the Plate For FHM, Then on Vacation With Jennie Garth (popsugar.com)