Many were surprised and even reacted when Bradley was declared winner, but Pacman accepted and respected the result without saying anything against Bradley and the judges.
In his statement after the fight, he said that he is not hurt. He also said in The Buzz, as he was interviewed by the hosts Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino, that he is very thankful to the support that his fans had given him. He even claimed that there are some men who cried after the result was declared, but he told them that the result was all right for him. ..
READ THE FULL STORY HERE:
- Pacquiao under pressure: Pinoy Idol must Man-ny up, demolish Bradley (examiner.com)
- Pacquiao vs. Bradley Results: Why a Rematch Must Happen (bleacherreport.com)
- Manny Pacquiao, Timothy Bradley Scorecards Show Outcry Over Split Decision May Be Justified (Photos) (nesn.com)
- Pacquiao vs. Bradley: Pac-Man Loss Actually Helps Mayweather Mega-Fight Chances (bleacherreport.com)
- Timothy Bradley Reportedly Defeated Manny Pacquiao With a Broken Left Foot and Sprained Right Foot (complex.com)
- ShoutOutSunday: errr, Pacman loses (emayey.wordpress.com)
- You: Pacquiao vs. Bradley Results: What Were the Judges Really Thinking? (bleacherreport.com)